The accessibility statement applies only to the Scope Awards website.
This website is run by Scope. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, this means that you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom up to 200% without text spilling off the screen
- navigate the website using only a keyboard
- navigate using speech recognition software
- listen to the page with a screen reader
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible is this website
We know that some areas of this website are not fully accessible
- there is no skip to content link
- the cookies pop up when not in focus has no clear purpose
This site is regularly tested for accessibility, it was last reviewed in July 2023.